[LondonOpenCoffee] Chairman Metro Bank

Stefano P.
Hi,

Does anyone know how I would get in touch with Vernon Hill, Chairman at Metro Bank? I have their CEO details already and have received a response. Alternatively does anyone have a senior contact at HSBC bank in Canary Wharf. Please provide your business email address so I can explain further.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Chairman Metro Bank

Stefano P.
Hi Lena

"senior contact at HSBC" is a bit vague - depending on the domain of you enquiry I may have a contact. [hidden email] if you wanted to elaborate any further off list.

Best