[LondonOpenCoffee] Call for newborn photography models in our Watford studio

[LondonOpenCoffee] Call for newborn photography models in our Watford studio

Ajit

Hi all,

My wife is a professional Newborn Photographer. She runs a model call in the next few weeks. She would welcome families who would like to have their, ideally around 10 days old, baby photographed (twins count as one) in her studio. The session is free of charge for the first three families.

If you are expecting a baby in the next couple of weeks and interested, please visit her website at http://www.katalinbotykaiphotography.com/ to see her amazing portfolio and to contact her. Alternatively, feel free to drop a line to the [hidden email] email address.

Please also feel free to tell your friends who you know are expecting baby, they might love to hear about us.

In any case please quote KBP7102 so that we know from where you heard about us.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Istvan