[LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

12

[LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

w.  smoodyfruit.com

w.  sgidb.com

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Howard Amor <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, 5 March 2017 at 13:31
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] How to promote my translation app

Peter/Sebastien

I have been working for some time with an inventor of literally voice translation software, (with interest from Apple, Microsoft and many others) but he is proving illusive and hard to pin down.

If you have something similar, I and my partners have access to substantial international funds and the management experience and qualifications to organise a public offering and subsequent administration., marketing etc..

If you are interested to have an initial discussion, email me your mobile number, or I can email you mine.

Our offices are in Piccalilly, London W1

Rgds

On 5 Mar 2017 11:15, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

Something I thought about some time ago was when I visited China (without speaking or being able to read), I thought how awesome it would be to have an app that would allow to input Chinese by voice or OCR a photo.

I forgot about that thought but it just came up again when I read Peina's question. It is not that much related to learning - more to avoiding the need to learn ;)

Cheers

Peter

On 5 Mar 2017, at 11:09, Nina <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sebastien,

Your app idea is quite good. I have signed up.

I am starting up a web app and mobile app for young people to go abroad, i. e. study abroad, work abroad, intern abroad, global career.

Apart from translation will you do voice translation?

I think we will have some synergies. Can we have a chat?

Peina Sun

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Prince,

I can certainly put you in touch with some guys I've used.

07788791100

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Mar 2017, at 19:33, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

<image001.png>

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

wsmoodyfruit.com

wsgidb.com

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

<image002.png>

<image003.jpg>

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Prince

We could certainly look to put in a competitive price for the app if you are able to let me know the requirements.

Happy to have a chat about it at your convenience.

Kind regards
Tony

Apex Alpha Ltd
07428155349

If you are looking for a cross-platform mobile app ios/android and web app at the same time, then the fastest and less expensive is ReactJS & React-Native (check the www.ReactPoland.com)

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Dear Andrii,

This is a very difficult question to answer.

First what is the app about? What functionalities does it have?
Which operating systems would you like to developer it in? Only android and iOS or also wondows phone blackberry etc?

I may provide my help but only for the right ideas. Let me know more of what you want to build at [hidden email]

Best,

Alvaro
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 at 20:42, Andrii <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Prince

I would be happy to help you.

In terms of costs, it really depends on the specifications.

Would be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee to discuss your idea.

Regards
Andrii

------------------------
phone: 078972 55664

On 6 Mar 2017, at 20:07, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

<image001.png>

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

wsmoodyfruit.com

wsgidb.com

Headquarters Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

<image002.png>

<image003.jpg>

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Can I be first to say - how long is the piece of string.

Do you have a brief you can share - either with the group or privately?

Ta

On 6 March 2017 at 20:04, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.<a href="tel:+234%20708%20480%201365" value="+2347084801365" target="_blank">+234 708 480 1365

t.<a href="tel:+34%20604%2013%2051%2042" value="+34604135142" target="_blank">+34 604 135 142

[...]

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1" class="">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/" class="">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

<image002.png>

<image003.jpg>

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib

Hi Tony,

I will try to summarize the structure of the app, and give you a call before the end of the

week.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

w.  smoodyfruit.com

w.  sgidb.com

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
https://estimatemyapp.com/

Wish you great day.

Best regards

<a dir="ltr" href="tel:00447545117619" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1">00447545117619 (WhatsApp Me)

Managing Director:
CivilizAsian: Music Label / IT Business
WavES: Business Energy Procurement and Management Consultants
Saving Money, Saving Time, Saving Effort
Contact us for a non obligation free quote / Refer a friend & Earn money*
T: <a dir="ltr" href="tel:0203%20411%204000" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="2">0203 411 4000    F: <a dir="ltr" href="tel:0044%20203%20198%201504" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="3">0044 203 198 1504

NLP Master Practitioner; Hypnotherapist and Performance Coach.
Mentor & Coach for Entrepreneurs
Adding value to people's life.

Companies registered in England & Wales.
Registered office address: Liddall House - Suite no.5 | <a dir="ltr" href="x-apple-data-detectors://4" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="address" x-apple-data-detectors-result="4">66 Albert Road | West Drayton | Middx | UB7 8ES

*Subject to term and conditions - please contact us for details.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email? Be Green - Keep it on the screen
The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or otherwise of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

On 6 Mar 2017, at 14:24, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I was recommended to work with this app developer. Our project got pulled in the end but my interactions with the agency was positive.

Good luck!

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
It depends on the functionality required. A simple app with one page might be a few hundred quid but nobody wants that.

Do you want to have compelling apps that are easily discoverable in the App Store and Google Play? Do you want to have native apps built for iOS and Android which are professionally managed through the review process? Do you want features which meet demanding requirements.

Angus - @multizone on twitter
(I have a team building mobile apps for a living - over 200 published for one client on iOS and Android)

On 6 Mar 2017, at 20:16, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Prince,

Try talking to Spokey Wheeler, he's a member here, he has a team in Ukraine, but based in London. Prices were competitive when I last spoke to him.

Reasonable guy, and Ukraine is good at Apps, as I understand it.

Regards,

Peter Jones
Jigsawgence

On 6 Mar 2017 20:02, "PRINCE TIKARE" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Question always is does it need to be an app?

Sent from my mobile HQ

On 8 Mar 2017, at 10:51, Peter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Prince Tikare,

regarding your e-mail about cost of building an App, we can certainly help you.

Please check our website www.updott.com to learn more about us.

I’m based in London and our team is in Brazil and with very competitive cost whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and most of all creativity.

To come up with an approximate cost it is important to know a little bit more about the scope of the project.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

All the best,

Sergio

[hidden email]

updott

Branding for disruptive mindsets

Sérgio K. Andrade

partner & head of strategy

FacebookFacebookFacebook

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:24 AM UncleUnvoid <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

t.<a href="tel:+234%20708%20480%201365" value="+2347084801365" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">+234 708 480 1365

t.<a href="tel:+34%20604%2013%2051%2042" value="+34604135142" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">+34 604 135 142

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Raquel <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 11:20
To: <[hidden email]>

Hi,

I was recommended to work with this app developer. Our project got pulled in the end but my interactions with the agency was positive.

Good luck!

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib

You can build the App yourself via www.appinstitute.com or ask Eazi Apps via https://eazi-apps.co.uk/

It shouldn't cost more than £1,000 to get an App developed and there will be ongoing monthly fees of £50-100. I was looking into becoming an App developer via a franchise so that's how I know.

Kind regards,

Lena
Sent from my iPhone

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Raquel <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 11:20
To: <[hidden email]>

Hi,

I was recommended to work with this app developer. Our project got pulled in the end but my interactions with the agency was positive.

Good luck!

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib

Hi Prince,

Are you looking at developing a hybrid /cross-platform mobile app. Our team uses Intel XDK for the same. Can I have your email id to mail you for details?

Thanks,

Sheeba

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

sgric.com
smoodypod GROUP, all rights reserved. 2014-2016 © ... smoodypod GROUP, all rights reserved. 2014-2016 ©

w.  smoodyfruit.com

w.  sgidb.com

Headquarters Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] COST OF BUILDING AN APP

Jawad Alkatib
Dear Prince,

Depends what app you would like?

I work with a few developers that can do that for a highly competitive price- it's usually around £6,000 for all platforms.
Kind Regards,
Kristina

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

I concur with Andrii on that. The cost is very much dependent on what you really want the app to do. Also, bear in mind, an app is just the bit that people see. Depending on the functionality you actually want to provide, there could be a whole host of other services running and working together in the background that actually makes the whole system work and provide information to and fro from the app to the backend system.

Often major complexity of a large scale project really is at the backend rather than the actual app.

So, define exactly what you want it to do and also look at similar apps or services to research on feature set of the app. Also, there are various types of development approaches when it comes to app development. Generally, there are 2 types of apps - native and hybrid. In almost every way a native app will provide better user experience but is also more expensive than an hybrid app.

Depending on your business market you may want to look at focussing and investing the effort on development of an app for only one specific platform to reach more people / keep cost of development down / grow slowly based on service uptake.

I always advice to have an open chat with a technical team to asses what you're looking at even before focussing on the cost. Armed with all of these info you will be able to make a better decision.

Hope that helps.

TechnologyC Ltd.

Kumar Dutt

   www.technologyc.co.uk
   facebook.com/TechnologycApps
   twitter.com/Technologyc_UK
TechnologyC Ltd. • The Vista Centre, <a dir="ltr" href="x-apple-data-detectors://6" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="address" x-apple-data-detectors-result="6">50 Salisbury Road • Hounslow• TW4 6JQ • London • UK

• Backend system development - We develop database architecture and web services for complicated and automated systems.

• Apps development - We develop front end clients (native apps and web apps) for various mobile platforms including iOS and Android.

• Web development - We develop responsive web clients (bespoke websites and Content Management Systems design and development).

• Agile development - We follow core Agile methodologies and test driven development techniques.

• Bespoke testing services - We provide both manual and automated test services for indie and small developers.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

On 6 Mar 2017, at 22:59, Andrii <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Greetings Sheeba,

Thanks for the response, looking to develop it across various platforms.

Please find my email for your attention : [hidden email]

Regards,

[...]

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Sebastien