[LondonOpenCoffee] Business modelling services

[LondonOpenCoffee] Business modelling services

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hey guys

My wife (ex Cranfield MBA) is currently working out her next role but is taking on short term business modelling roles in the interim.

I think I've seen a couple of people asking for this sort of thing on here so thought it might be useful (hope thats ok with the group)

Deliotte/PWC background and certified in the Strategyzer Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas in particular. Obviously I think she's great ;)

If you can use her services, or want more details, give her a shout on [hidden email]

I think she's also planning to come to the Deep Think Entrepreneurs meet up tomorrow so you can also catch her there

thanks

Andy