[LondonOpenCoffee] Business Event happening on 2nd March in Liverpool St/London

[LondonOpenCoffee] Business Event happening on 2nd March in Liverpool St/London

Linda Pow
Hey everyone,

I hope this Saturday has been good to all. I would like to invite you to a Business Event happening on 2nd March in Liverpool St London powered by NatWest (10 to 5pm).
I am also giving a discount to this group PROMO20 on the eventbrite link below.

We have 14 speakers talking about Content and SEO, Storytelling and Branding (TEDx Speaker), Facebook and the latest change, Digital Marketing (trainer of Digital Garage Google), Branding, Selling (Dragon Den Investee), etx...
It will be a dynamic day with 2 rooms and networking area to not only meet the speakers but also like minded business people. All the speakers are female experts and we are expecting not only attracting business women but business people.

tickets here    (add PROMO20 for discount)

Any question? contact hello @ business woman club dot co dot uk

Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards