[LondonOpenCoffee] Business Deep Dive with Francois Mazoudier

[LondonOpenCoffee] Business Deep Dive with Francois Mazoudier

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Francois Mazoudier, the founder of TMRW, an investor and entrepreneur, is
holding a monthly business deep diver starting on the 28th June. Four
half-hour places are available every month.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-deep-dive-with-francois-mazoudier-investor-entrepreneur-tickets-46283928476

We hope to see you here!

Suzanne

--