[LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

[LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib

Hi all,

I have to think about my branding (mood board, logo designs, typography, colour palette, application example) for my website and my social media pages.

How have you done this? Alone or with the help of a professional ?

If someone has an idea about the cost of this service, it could help me to compare.

Thank you,

Guillaume

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Guillaume,

My expertise is branding. I am morw than happy to help you.

Will email you shortly!

Best
Serkan

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 12:36, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I have to think about my branding (mood board, logo designs, typography, colour palette, application example) for my website and my social media pages.

How have you done this? Alone or with the help of a professional ?

If someone has an idea about the cost of this service, it could help me to compare.

Thank you,

Guillaume

Serkan Ferah
Helping People, SMEs and Startups in Branding & Strategy
Mobile: 07501950310

LinkedIN     Twitter     Medium     Flipboard

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Dear Guillaume and everyone in the group,

I was about to send a similar email to the group. I have created a website in Squarespace, but now looking for a professional to help with expertise, tidying it up and the SEO.
if anyone has any recommendations ( nothing to expensive, this is a new business venture), it would be hugely appreciated.

Guillaume, happy to share with you my experience and how I got the initial site in Squarespace together, from the very early stages of logo designs, look and feel etc. if you thought it would help.

On 14 March 2017 at 12:36, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I have to think about my branding (mood board, logo designs, typography, colour palette, application example) for my website and my social media pages.

How have you done this? Alone or with the help of a professional ?

If someone has an idea about the cost of this service, it could help me to compare.

Thank you,

Guillaume

Victoria Paling

Founder and Managing Director
@vlpalinglondon

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Hi all this company is really amazing and affordable
http://jenkinsmarketing.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 13:34, Victoria Paling <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I went to a brand identity and logo designer. Really good guy - charges between £300 and £600 depending on revisions etc. He did www.evolvedynamics.com (site design also)

LMK if you need contacts

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 02:19:58PM +0000, Michael Dewhirst wrote:

>    I went to a brand identity and logo designer. Really good guy - charges
>    between £300 and £600 depending on revisions etc. He did
>    www.evolvedynamics.com (site design also)
>    LMK if you need contacts

fiverr.com

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Worth trying fiverr and 99 designs first

On 14 Mar 2017 14:30, "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 02:19:58PM +0000, Michael Dewhirst wrote:

>    I went to a brand identity and logo designer. Really good guy - charges
>    between £300 and £600 depending on revisions etc. He did
>    www.evolvedynamics.com (site design also)
>    LMK if you need contacts

fiverr.com

NetTek Ltd  UK mob <a href="tel:%2B44%207775%20755503" value="+447775755503">+44 7775 755503
UK <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%203432%203735" value="+442034323735">+44 20 3432 3735  /  US <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28650%29%20423%201390" value="+16504231390">+1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%207483%202455" value="+442074832455">+44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Would not touch fiverr with a barge pole for stuff like that

Tried - many times - horrible experience

Only usefulness - super simple tasks e.g. data processing etc

> On 14 Mar 2017, at 14:30, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 02:19:58PM +0000, Michael Dewhirst wrote:
>
>>   I went to a brand identity and logo designer. Really good guy - charges
>>   between £300 and £600 depending on revisions etc. He did
>>   www.evolvedynamics.com (site design also)
>>   LMK if you need contacts
>
> fiverr.com
>
> Steve
>
> --
> NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
> UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
> social id stevekennedyuk
> Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

> As they are sent
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1
>
> In one daily email
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2
>
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
The guy I mentioned does work via 99 designs but there are also many terrible ones on there - watch out

On 14 Mar 2017, at 14:38, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Worth trying fiverr and 99 designs first

On 14 Mar 2017 14:30, "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 02:19:58PM +0000, Michael Dewhirst wrote:

>    I went to a brand identity and logo designer. Really good guy - charges
>    between £300 and £600 depending on revisions etc. He did
>    www.evolvedynamics.com (site design also)
>    LMK if you need contacts

fiverr.com

NetTek Ltd  UK mob <a href="tel:%2B44%207775%20755503" value="+447775755503" class="">+44 7775 755503
UK <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%203432%203735" value="+442034323735" class="">+44 20 3432 3735  /  US <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28650%29%20423%201390" value="+16504231390" class="">+1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%207483%202455" value="+442074832455" class="">+44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib
Guillaume,

there are a lot of elements that go into your branding - product / service you are offering, target market, what are your competitors doing, your brand values, positioning, the kind of emotions you want to inspire in your target clients, etc.   I’d recommend spending some time with your team on defining these points before you look out for experts who could help you.

Then depending on your budget, you could go for anything from someone from Fiverr (won’t recommend this if you are doing it for the first time, though) to an expensive design agency.  Either way, select someone who has a good handle on both marketing and design.

Good luck,
Mayank

On 14 Mar 2017, at 12:36, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I have to think about my branding (mood board, logo designs, typography, colour palette, application example) for my website and my social media pages.

How have you done this? Alone or with the help of a professional ?

If someone has an idea about the cost of this service, it could help me to compare.

Thank you,

Guillaume

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

Jawad Alkatib

Thank you all for your answers and feedback.

I think about spending more time on what I want for the branding. Then when I will be sure I will email the contacts you gave it to me to have a quote. They made an interesting work.

Victoria, I’d like know more about your experience. Maybe it could help me to stay aside mistakes.

What are the first steps you achieve in your self-branding?

Guillaume

De : [hidden email]
Envoyé le :mardi 14 mars 2017 14:50
À : [hidden email]
Objet :Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Branding and images for social media

[...]

Meetup PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York USA 10163-4668 | [hidden email]