[LondonOpenCoffee] Blockchain Consultants

[LondonOpenCoffee] Blockchain Consultants

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi Guys

Are there any UK based freelance BlockChain expert consultants on the list (or anyone who knows on) – please message me simon at zoomlabs dot com as looking for a someone to help consult feasibility/suitability for a financial firm –only people with experience please(!) :)

Cheers

Simon

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Blockchain Consultants

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Simon,

I have worked across the space for the past 2 years and currently helping companies through their design and implementation phase. Do you have an email address/ number I can reach you on?

Best,

Sam

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:27 AM, Simon Bone <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Guys

Are there any UK based freelance BlockChain expert consultants on the list (or anyone who knows on) – please message me simon at zoomlabs dot com as looking for a someone to help consult feasibility/suitability for a financial firm –only people with experience please(!) :)

Cheers

Simon

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Blockchain Consultants

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi – read below i.e. “please message me simon at zoomlabs dot com”