[LondonOpenCoffee] Bitcoin fork

Ajit

Anyone interested in ICO?

Mike

[hidden email]

mirum logo

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 01 August 2017 19:50
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Bitcoin fork

So what happens?

Anyone who owned some bitcoins on the root now owns the exact same blocks on each branch, so if they both survive, you win in the "stock split"?

Or is it a gamble on which one survives, so get rid of your ownership on the loser?

On 1 Aug 2017, at 16:00, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:

I wish I knew :) . Long story short the split is an attempt to increase the size of the block...segwit is cheating, and some.people are unhappy and want to stick to the original vision...

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 at 15:55, UncleUnvoid

What does that mean for bitcoin?

version 2?

expanding bitcoin value?

On 1 Aug 2017, at 15:10, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:

For all those interested it's about one block away from being forked....big day for bitcoin

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Bitcoin fork

Ajit
Mike, I'm always look for interesting blockchain, bitcoin and crypto news for press pieces. Feel free to contact me : first name dot last name at Gmail dot com

On 1 Aug 2017 19:53, "mike watson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone interested in ICO?

Mike

[hidden email]

mirum logo

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Bitcoin fork

Ajit
Hi Mike,
one of the startups I know in India are gearing up for their ICO - would that be of interest to you?
feel free to drop me a line on [hidden email] with some context, and I can connect you with the founder.

Mayank

On 1 Aug 2017, at 19:53, mike watson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone interested in ICO?

Mike

[hidden email]

<image001.jpg>

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Bitcoin fork

Ajit
Well.they have now split. First three blocks mined ok bcc. Price on btc holding.

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 at 19:50, Robin Carswell