[LondonOpenCoffee] Best Banking Apps

Jawad Alkatib
Definitely not natwest

Daveyon Mayne
Web Developer/Engineer @Ottitia
07500 919 505

On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 at 09:47 Peter Jones <">Peter Jones > wrote:
Dear OC members,

A colleague of mine and I are looking for the best online banking App.

Can anyone give personal recommendations?

We do need downloadable e statements, because we need to aggregate these selectively in terms of revenue streams and also paying suppliers.

Many thanks people,

Peter Jones

On 6 Mar 2017 20:02, "PRINCE TIKARE" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.<a href="tel:+234%20708%20480%201365" value="+2347084801365" target="_blank">+234 708 480 1365

t.<a href="tel:+34%20604%2013%2051%2042" value="+34604135142" target="_blank">+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

wsmoodyfruit.com

wsgidb.com

Headquarters Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Howard Amor <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, 5 March 2017 at 13:31
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] How to promote my translation app

Peter/Sebastien

I have been working for some time with an inventor of literally voice translation software, (with interest from Apple, Microsoft and many others) but he is proving illusive and hard to pin down.

If you have something similar, I and my partners have access to substantial international funds and the management experience and qualifications to organise a public offering and subsequent administration., marketing etc..

If you are interested to have an initial discussion, email me your mobile number, or I can email you mine.

Our offices are in Piccalilly, London W1

Rgds

On 5 Mar 2017 11:15, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

Something I thought about some time ago was when I visited China (without speaking or being able to read), I thought how awesome it would be to have an app that would allow to input Chinese by voice or OCR a photo.

I forgot about that thought but it just came up again when I read Peina's question. It is not that much related to learning - more to avoiding the need to learn ;)

Cheers

Peter

On 5 Mar 2017, at 11:09, Nina <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sebastien,

Your app idea is quite good. I have signed up.

I am starting up a web app and mobile app for young people to go abroad, i. e. study abroad, work abroad, intern abroad, global career.

Apart from translation will you do voice translation?

I think we will have some synergies. Can we have a chat?

Peina Sun

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Best Banking Apps

Jawad Alkatib
Business or personal or both? The paying suppliers bit made me think you mean Business banking?

And online banking app - can it be web based?

And finally, is waiting for PSD2 an option / helpful in anyway?

Regards

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Best Banking Apps

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Peter

Do you use accounting software? Depending on the software you can set up feeds to pull the data straight from your business account to the software. My accountant uses Kashflow and once the feeds are set up the way you need/want it will remove any manual download requirements. Saving you time.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Tony

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Best Banking Apps

Jawad Alkatib

Hi Peter

I use Xero accounting software to download bank statements for my clients, and they have an app.

Regards

Esther

A colleague of mine and I are looking for the best online banking App.

Can anyone give personal recommendations?

We do need downloadable e statements, because we need to aggregate these selectively in terms of revenue streams and also paying suppliers.

Many thanks people,

Peter Jones
www.wordiser.com
Learning English is made simple with Wordiser, the FREE app that saves what you learn and tests you regularly so you never forget it. Use Wordiser to improve your ...

On 6 Mar 2017 20:02, "PRINCE TIKARE" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of

how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.<a href="tel:&#43;234%20708%20480%201365" value="&#43;2347084801365" target="_blank">+234 708 480 1365

t.<a href="tel:&#43;34%20604%2013%2051%2042" value="&#43;34604135142" target="_blank">+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

wsmoodyfruit.com

wsgidb.com

Headquarters Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Best Banking Apps

Jawad Alkatib

Hi Folks,

Are you looking for Web app/Mobile app development, SEO and web design services?

The technologies we are exceptionally strong at include Mean Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js), Enterprise Mobility (ios, android, sencha touch, phonegap, titanium), Magento, Drupal, SEO, PPC, Web Design.

Billing rates are very affordable, starting from USD 15 per hour.

If interested, let me know, I'd love to share some of our work samples.

How about a quick call today/tomorrow?

Thanks,
Bharat Kumar
Sr. IT Consultant