Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Banking Data/Statements

[LondonOpenCoffee] Banking Data/Statements

Richard-2
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good source of anonymized banking account statements data that can be used for development ? Building a Fitbit like coach for personal finance. Want to avoid connecting with Bank APIs yet as that adds dependency and effort.

Also need a source to map transactions to categories i.e. Groceries, Eating out etc. With so many challenger banks, I bet there are some good repo/services of such data

Thanks for the help.
Amit
+31629047786