[LondonOpenCoffee] Are you great at telesales?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Are you great at telesales?

Stefano P.
Good bye Friday - Happy Weekend everyone!

I've love to speak to someone (person - not agency) who has the "gift of the gab" and who ideally (but not necessarily) has had experience in telesales, engaging in deep conversations with clients.

Cold calling will be required, but not in a sales capacity, rather in a research capacity.

So we're looking for that rare fish who likes speaking to people on the phone :-)

There is an offer of founders position in a new SAAS business for the right candidate.

You don't need any experience, you just need to be keen and personable, and be prepared to be on the phone in the starting stage.

Again, no agencies please.

Hit me up if you're interested - [hidden email]

Cheers,
- Jay

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Are you great at telesales?

Stefano P.

Dear Jay,

Did you have much luck with this request? I have a similar need!

Regards,

Darren

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Are you great at telesales?

Stefano P.
Hi Darren,

A couple of people have contact me directly - just starting the conversation to see if there's a good fit.

Cheers,
- Jay

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Darren <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Jay,

Did you have much luck with this request? I have a similar need!

Regards,

Darren

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Are you great at telesales?

Stefano P.

I would also be interested if anyone wants to contact me directly on [hidden email]