[LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

[LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Mark,

We are an application development organization based out of India and have a team of experienced developers. Please feel free to share your idea with us, I believewe can be of help to you. We will have a contract with you barring us out o misuse/ disclose your product. Though my company is based out of India, i am in Reading UK. Please let me know if you are interested. My UK number is in signature.

Regards
Shawnik
07459 782 480

Sent from my iPad

On 14-Mar-2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Mark

My name is Andrii. I am mobile app developer. Would be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee, tell you a little bit more about apps development and answer on all your questions. Send me a text (07897255664) or email.

Regards
Andrii

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
Don't discuss it with anyone without having them sign a confidential disclosure agreement.

Find someone you trust who knows what they are doing to discuss it with.

Let them be brutally honest about the idea and the market. Listen to their thoughts on barriers to entry and competition and then make an informed decision. You don't need a developer team yet. You need to decide whether you have a credible opportunity or not first.

Angus
--
On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

>>How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
I really wouldn't worry too much about people stealing your idea. It is not the idea that counts- it's the execution of the idea.

People steal ideas all the time- what they cannot steal is your own talents, skills, network, enthusiasm and determination to see it through.

Discuss the idea with people who have a solid background in business, and ask them to pick holes in it.

The real learning will come when you actually build a prototype and test it in the real world - you will discover all sorts of things you hadn't thought of.

In summary, worrying about people stealing your idea will hold you back. Just go for it.

On 15 Mar 2017 02:53, "Angus Fox" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Don't discuss it with anyone without having them sign a confidential disclosure agreement.

Find someone you trust who knows what they are doing to discuss it with.

Let them be brutally honest about the idea and the market. Listen to their thoughts on barriers to entry and competition and then make an informed decision. You don't need a developer team yet. You need to decide whether you have a credible opportunity or not first.

Angus
--
On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

>>How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
What Tom said.

On 15 March 2017 at 07:35, Tom Hayton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I really wouldn't worry too much about people stealing your idea. It is not
> the idea that counts- it's the execution of the idea.
>
> People steal ideas all the time- what they cannot steal is your own talents,
> skills, network, enthusiasm and determination to see it through.
>
> Discuss the idea with people who have a solid background in business, and
> ask them to pick holes in it.
>
> The real learning will come when you actually build a prototype and test it
> in the real world - you will discover all sorts of things you hadn't thought
> of.
>
> In summary, worrying about people stealing your idea will hold you back.
> Just go for it.
>

> On 15 Mar 2017 02:53, "Angus Fox" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Don't discuss it with anyone without having them sign a confidential
>> disclosure agreement.
>>
>> Find someone you trust who knows what they are doing to discuss it with.
>>
>> Let them be brutally honest about the idea and the market. Listen to their
>> thoughts on barriers to entry and competition and then make an informed
>> decision. You don't need a developer team yet. You need to decide whether
>> you have a credible opportunity or not first.
>>
>> Angus
>> --
>> On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it
>> with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask
>> questions.

>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>
>> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

--
@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
At the least u should send the app by recorded post or email to someone you trust and get a receipt from the recipient too, preceding that with a letter/email saying you are sending the app..

Then u have automatic copyright under UK Law..

Howard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Don't discuss it with anyone without having them sign a confidential disclosure agreement.

Find someone you trust who knows what they are doing to discuss it with.

Let them be brutally honest about the idea and the market. Listen to their thoughts on barriers to entry and competition and then make an informed decision. You don't need a developer team yet. You need to decide whether you have a credible opportunity or not first.

Angus
--
On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

>>How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib

It is also worth having any developer sign a non disclosure agreement, before you get quotes from them for building the app.

You can Google “non disclosure agreement template” to download a basic NDA and modify it to suit your needs.

Joseph

          id:image001.png@01D2310B.D0AC74D0

Email: [hidden email]
Web:   https://The-Web-Design-Company.co.uk

=============================

http://the-web-design-company.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/big-web-design-logo.png

Don't discuss it with anyone without having them sign a confidential disclosure agreement.

Find someone you trust who knows what they are doing to discuss it with.

Let them be brutally honest about the idea and the market. Listen to their thoughts on barriers to entry and competition and then make an informed decision. You don't need a developer team yet. You need to decide whether you have a credible opportunity or not first.

Angus

--

On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:07, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have an app idea that is not out there yet and would like to discuss it with relevant people to have some help developing in and also to ask questions.

>>How can I do this without risking someone stealing the idea?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] App creation and protection

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Mark,

I'd be happy to sign an NDA, but the truth is, there are millions of ideas out there, your idea isn't special, only the execution is. Let me know if you want to discuss.

[hidden email]

Sent from my iPad

On 14 Mar 2017, at 21:24, Shawnik Singh Thakur <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Execution and how you go about building a community .

Ideas can be stolen , and if you do that, you still need to build a community .

I see more threats not necessarily from unscrupulous developers, but from competitors , once the App has been released and is gaining momentum