[LondonOpenCoffee] App Development

chencho-2
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well on a Monday afternoon!

This week we are looking for anyone that needs a fully functional app created. By combining functionality and beautiful designs, we can create apps that can really push you ahead of your competitors.

If you have any queries or would like to simply have a conversation, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 7971 1423

I’m looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards,

Kyp Kyprianou
Business Development Director
DGP Consulting