[LondonOpenCoffee] Any AWS gurus on here that i can talk to please?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Any AWS gurus on here that i can talk to please?

Ajit
Hi Guys,

My AWS skills are somewhat rudementary to say the least and i’m currently tasked with doing something way above my skilset and am struggling to figure out the best solution. I’d love to ask someone for some advice on the best direction.

Best to contact me off list: [hidden email]

Heads up:

- Autoscaling a symfony deployment with RDS and best ways to deploy new versions from gitlab.

Thanks in advance

Andy

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Any AWS gurus on here that i can talk to please?

Ajit

Hi Andy,

My team are mostly AWS accredited, feel free to e mail me [hidden email] and I’ll see if anyone can assist.

Kind Regards,

Richard Robinson

Synetec Logo for Email

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.