[LondonOpenCoffee] Another Free Smartphone Filmmaking Workshop for OC Members

[LondonOpenCoffee] Another Free Smartphone Filmmaking Workshop for OC Members

Stefano P.
Good Morning fellow OC’ers,

Last month i invited you guys to a free workshop that i’m running to learn how to plan shoot and edit a video on your smartphone. We had a couple of people come from this list and they really enjoyed it. We have another workshop tomorrow and i’d like to invite you again.

Use the following discount code to get 100% off: OCFriends

Details:

Date: Thursday 11th May 2017
Start: 18:00
Finish: 21:00
Location: 94 Euston St Kings Cross, London, NW1 2HA

Hopefully we will see a few of you down there tomorrow!

Andy