Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Accountants

Bharat Kumar
Hello group,

Can anyone suggest a good London based firm of accountants for doing day to day uploading invoices etc to XERO, VAT returns, payroll, bank recs, year end accounts etc.

Cheers
Rick

Rick Brownlow
Co-Founder, CEO
uk: 07958375305
www.geektastic.com
[hidden email]
LinkedIn

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Accountants

Bharat Kumar
Hi Steve,

I can certainly provide you day to day bookkeeping, payroll and year end accounts services.
My office is based in south west London.

Please find below my contact details:-

Syed Zaidi

Richmond Accountants
Www. Richmond accountants.co.uk

Kind Regards

Syed zaidi

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 May 2017, at 15:16, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ben Shiels <ben.sheils@...>

On 15 May 2017, at 15:13, Rick Brownlow <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello group,

Can anyone suggest a good London based firm of accountants for doing day to day uploading invoices etc to XERO, VAT returns, payroll, bank recs, year end accounts etc.

Cheers
Rick

Rick Brownlow
Co-Founder, CEO
uk: 07958375305
www.geektastic.com
[hidden email]
LinkedIn

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Accountants

Bharat Kumar
Hi, I don't think you necessarily need an accountant to be based in London. I would suggest Mazuma - www.mazumamoney.co.uk - everything is done online but you can speak to them if you wish. So far they are easy to deal with. Provide information and have an all in one package - tax advice, bookkeeping, accountancy etc.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs

Schedule Free 30min Business Consultation. Receive up to 3 essential tips for business growth and productivity.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 May 2017, at 15:16, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ben Shiels <ben.sheils@...>

On 15 May 2017, at 15:13, Rick Brownlow <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello group,

Can anyone suggest a good London based firm of accountants for doing day to day uploading invoices etc to XERO, VAT returns, payroll, bank recs, year end accounts etc.

Cheers
Rick

Rick Brownlow
Co-Founder, CEO
uk: 07958375305
www.geektastic.com
[hidden email]
LinkedIn

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Accountants

Bharat Kumar
Hi Rick

i know of a very good firm  and would be pleased to introduce you.
Let me touch base with you by email off list

Many thanks
Regards
Mark Owen