[LondonOpenCoffee] AWS devops freelancer needed

[LondonOpenCoffee] AWS devops freelancer needed

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi, Im looking for an experienced freelance AWS devops engineer / AWS certified developer based in the UK, with a right to work in the UK, (so to be clear I am not interested in recruiters or dev shops or third parties thanks all the same – you need to be the engineer/developer and be physically located in the UK).

I am looking for someone with expertise in using AWS SAM, databases, Lambda and the API gateway (and more I am sure) to build a web services API.

We have a web based application which runs on a third parties hosted service in AWS and a constraint is that it can only talk to external databases using web services. The data used by the application needs to be secure and external to it in our own AWS and to be extended for billing and analytics in due course. The data isn't particularly demanding in complexity or workload but it needs to be loaded and saved by the web application for each use and for maintenance.

We need to create, build and test the web services API for the application so as to be able to access this data quickly enough to meet user responsiveness requirements and such that it can be easily managed and have high availability.

This is an interesting project in a startup environment. Initially 4-6 weeks work starting in February and there is scope to extend.

If you followed this so far and it sounds interesting please message me and we can chat.

If you have any questions email me directly and I'll summarize to this group.

Angus – angus dot fox at multizone dot co dot uk

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Angus Fox (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8317114/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] AWS devops freelancer needed

Rick Brownlow-2
I know somebody in the UK with these skills.

Let me know your email address and I’ll get you guys connected up.