[LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

[LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

Iqbal V Gandham-2
Hey OC’ers,

I am working on an AI assistant to help people manage their personal finances.

and also a youtube demo:

I was curious to know what ‘tasks’ people would like to see this AI assistant be able to perform?

Right now the AI chatbot can send money for you (we are planning to leverage TransferWise APIs), but in the future it can basically become your pocket assistant for all matters related to managing your personal finances. Like filing taxes; comparing mortgage rates and so on.

Basically any task that involves either filling out a long form, or processing complex financial information is one that we think our AI would be good for, since the ‘chat’ nature of it tends to make things a lot simpler to understand and do.

What are some of the ‘tasks’ that you would like to use it for?

Best,

Faisal

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

Andrew Lockley-2
prepping/submitting/chasing/reconciling invoices

On 3 March 2016 at 17:50, Faisal Khalid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey OC’ers,
>
> I am working on an AI assistant to help people manage their personal
> finances.
>
> https://talktoeva.com
>
> and also a youtube demo:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cvWf37KbEE
>
> I was curious to know what ‘tasks’ people would like to see this AI
> assistant be able to perform?
>
> Right now the AI chatbot can send money for you (we are planning to leverage
> TransferWise APIs), but in the future it can basically become your pocket
> assistant for all matters related to managing your personal finances. Like
> filing taxes; comparing mortgage rates and so on.
>
> Basically any task that involves either filling out a long form, or
> processing complex financial information is one that we think our AI would
> be good for, since the ‘chat’ nature of it tends to make things a lot
> simpler to understand and do.
>
> What are some of the ‘tasks’ that you would like to use it for?
>
> Best,
>
> Faisal
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

As they are sent
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

Iqbal V Gandham-2
Hi Faisal,

Would appreciate your feedback on your Personal Finance management,

Regards,
Danish

On Sunday, 6 March 2016 7:05 PM, francis <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Iqbal V Gandham

I would like one to review my monthly direct debits, whether they are for

1. Broadband
2. gas/electric/water
3. Mobile
4. Insurance - Car/Life/Health/Dog
5. Mortgage
6. Rent
7. Mobile bills

etc

and then look at what is one offer - Sure this is not easy since there are lots of nuances within each. Just tell me where I can save money, be unbiased, arrange a call, and then help me move it all once a year. This could extend to shopping bill also

Iqbal

P.S I am sure I have come across something akin to this. I believe moneyhub was doing this (not AI though) and personametrics - or something like that

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

Laurence

I already offer a free utility and telephony audit and have done for over 18 years

So I can cover items, 1), 2) excluding water, 3) and 7)

Cheers. :o)

So not AI, but personal account management.

Laurence
07957890757

Check out - https://www.meetcleo.com

> On 3 Mar 2016, at 5:5003 pm, Faisal Khalid <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey OC’ers,
>
> I am working on an AI assistant to help people manage their personal finances.
>
> https://talktoeva.com
>
> and also a youtube demo:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cvWf37KbEE
>
> I was curious to know what ‘tasks’ people would like to see this AI assistant be able to perform?
>
> Right now the AI chatbot can send money for you (we are planning to leverage TransferWise APIs), but in the future it can basically become your pocket assistant for all matters related to managing your personal finances. Like filing taxes; comparing mortgage rates and so on.
>
> Basically any task that involves either filling out a long form, or processing complex financial information is one that we think our AI would be good for, since the ‘chat’ nature of it tends to make things a lot simpler to understand and do.
>
> What are some of the ‘tasks’ that you would like to use it for?
>
> Best,
>
> Faisal

As they are sent
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
http://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] AI assistant for personal financial management

Bula
Happy to know about your financial management services and hope this information will help me in finding a right certified financial advisor Las Vegas. Hope to find an expert one for a good advice on management of my finances.