[LondonOpenCoffee] 3 minutes for a survey on Webdesign

[LondonOpenCoffee] 3 minutes for a survey on Webdesign

Stefano P.

Hello all OC members,

It’s great to be part of such a great community open to help each other out!

I am working on a startup aiming to give a strong power boost to web designers and creatives creating professional webdesign.
As a 1st step, we are running a very short survey to understand their current practise, pain points and unmet needs, to help us nail down the problem & validate/invalidate some key assumptions.

If you are a creative (graphic designer, etc.) or a webdesigner (full-time / part time), the 3-4 minutes for your input will be immensely appreciated (the results will be shared with you when the survey is completed).

https://goo.gl/aiSmpY

Thank you very much and see you soon at next meetings
Hariton

PS: do you know any other community of creatives/webdesigners that I can share this survey with?