London OpenCoffee Meetup list: ""Networking Drinks Event - Monday 23rd Sept 6:30 PM onwards""

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: ""Networking Drinks Event - Monday 23rd Sept 6:30 PM onwards""

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Randeep Singh (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
"Networking Drinks Event - Monday 23rd Sept 6:30 PM onwards"

Meetup
Randeep Singh (Organizer) sent a message to the London IT Contractors Group mailing list
Networking Drinks Event - Monday Mon, 23rd Sept 6:30 PM onwards

The latest ITCG meetup is networking focused and an opportunity for us all to join and make new connections in our network. It has also been a while since we've all had a chance for a proper catch up. I am sure IR35 is a hot topic along with others related to your work and contracting. Looking forward to comparing views and strategies for tackling IR35 and more.

We are also working with few tech companies with products in DevOps Automation. It will be good to know what tools and best practices are used at your place.

We welcome any topic that is useful to the IT Contractors Community. Please feel free to network, share, connect and meet with other members.

Thanks

Randeep & Richard

You received this notification because you're a member of London IT Contractors Group, organized by Randeep Singh.

This is MyCvTracker Signature
This is MyCvTracker Signature