London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "free taxi ride guys "

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "free taxi ride guys "

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
mike watson
mike watson (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
free taxi ride guys

I've been using ViaVan and think you'd really like it too! Rides are always a low fare - it's the smartest way to get around. If you sign up with my code, mike7v8, we'll both get £15 of free ViaVan Credit.

You can download the app here: http://bit.ly/2BX6Amq