London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Week long trek in the Wilderness of Indian Himalaya"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Week long trek in the Wilderness of Indian Himalaya"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Neelendra Nath
Neelendra Nath (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Week long trek in the Wilderness of Indian Himalaya

Hello LOCers,

Greetings and hope you all have a great week going!

We are putting together some experiential trips to India for those who have an interest in nature and wildlife. Next coming up is a week long forest trail in Lower Himalayas starting from New Delhi on 4th of September. It is themed on the famous hunter turned wildlife conservator turned author Jim Corbett who was a Colonel in India during British Raj. During the travel we will be visiting the places he lived, worked and hunted about a 100 years ago. The seven days schedule will be a mix of forest treks, camping, villager interaction, community cooking and social engagements with the locals.

The objective behind the setting up these trails and routes is to preserve the knowledge of old lifestyle, people and their custom while at the same time support local community through bringing economic activities to them. Responsible eco - tourism is also an effective way to preserve forest and wildlife.

The details of the trip is here: https://www.meetup.com/LETS-TRAVEL-THE-WORLD-TOGETHER/events/252594989/

This Sunday, I am also calling out travelers interested in know more about the trip, place, Tigers or Jim Corbett, to meet at St. James Park if they want to know more about the trip. You can RSVP for that here: https://www.meetup.com/LETS-TRAVEL-THE-WORLD-TOGETHER/events/252834565/

We have about just 10 spots available now, so if you are interested please let me know!

Best,

Neel

Neelendra Nath | Founder & CEO

Innovitas | www.innovitas.co | Kemp House, 160 City Road, WC1V 2NX London | +44 7552 762 753

London | Delhi | Auckland

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is intended only for the named recipients above. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.

The recipient acknowledges that Innovitas is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Innovitas. Innovitas accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.