London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "WeWork Moorgate"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "WeWork Moorgate"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Randeep Singh
Randeep Singh (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
WeWork Moorgate
HiĀ

I am based in WeWork Moorgate and looking forward to networking with coffee group members in the city area. Please feel free to catch up if you want to do anything on the tech side of your venture.

I am running developer training courses in the WeWork so if you want to start IT career then I can help you with it. Here are the links to my meetup groups.

Thanks
Randeep