London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "WP dev"

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Steve Karmeinsky (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

WP dev

------------

Hi,

I'm looking for a web/Wordpress dev, we have the content and site needs two sets of registrations – agents (register, in future subscribe [pay], need to fill out forms which will depend on the info entered) and tenants (can browse, need to register to request more info). Currently have a basic site on WP and forms (I think Gravity Forms). Initially just to get an MVP up, but potentially more work down the line to get it to be a fully fledged site, scalable etc (after full funding)

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

------------

Link for Steve Karmeinsky: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/

Link for London OpenCoffee Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/?_af_cid=londonocc&_af=chapter

-------

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/), organized by Iqbal V Gandham (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/3829918/).

Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Block message sender. (https://www.meetup.com/members/8276455/)

Visit your account page (https://www.meetup.com/account/) to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Meetup, Inc. (https://www.meetup.com/), POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "WP dev"

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Steve Karmeinsky (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: “WP dev”

I'm looking for a web/Wordpress dev, we have the content and site needs two sets of registrations – agents (register, in future subscribe [pay], need to fill out forms which will depend on the info entered) and tenants (can browse, need to register to request more info). Currently have a basic site on WP and forms (I think Gravity Forms). Initially just to get an MVP up, but potentially more work down the line to get it to be a fully fledged site, scalable etc (after full funding)

p.s. would prefer a personal response rather than deluge of agencies, can email me Steve at gbnet dot net

[...]

mike watson
mike watson (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
RE: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "WP dev"

Hi,

Sending to our web person.

Mike