London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "ViaVan - looks like promising, but lack of airport transfers and too narrow service area."

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "ViaVan - looks like promising, but lack of airport transfers and too narrow service area."

Erin (Meetup)
Meetup
Ghennadii Mirosnicenco (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
ViaVan - looks like promising, but lack of airport transfers and too narrow service area.
As for me looks not so useful - my home outside of their service area, it spreads approx to Holloway to the north from central London. But may be someone will find it beneficial, especially since if you sign up with my code, ghennadii8p8, we'll both get £20 of free ViaVan Credit. You can download the app here: http://bit.ly/2BX6Amq

--
With respect,
Ghennadii Mirosnicenco