London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "V2V comms"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "V2V comms"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Andrew Lockley
Andrew Lockley (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
V2V comms
I've had a neat idea for an aftermarket safety aid for consumer automotive. I could use speaking to someone with experience of V2V comms, or just a good understanding of the various technologies and protocols available (WiFi, Bluetooth, lifi, etc)

Andrew dot Lockley at Gmail dot com

Andrew Lockley
Andrewlockley.com