London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Aghi
Aghi (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Tax Accountant
Hi OC

Can anyone recommend an excellent tax accountant based in West London?

Thanks

Aghi

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Thomas Grenet
Thomas Grenet (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "
Hi Aghi,

Our accountant has a tax advisory background and is based in West London. Thats a start.
Drop me an email at [hidden email] if you're interested and I introduce him to you.

Best,
Tom

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018, 17:18 Aghi (Meetup), <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meetup
Aghi
Aghi (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Tax Accountant
Hi OC

Can anyone recommend an excellent tax accountant based in West London?

Thanks

Aghi

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Dip S
Dip S (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Tax Accountant "
Hi we provide both tax and accounting services for start ups and established businesses in all sectors.  Details can be found at www.londoneccountant.com or email [hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone