London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Student Hackathon"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Student Hackathon"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Yakko Majuri (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Student Hackathon
Dear all,

I am a student at King's College London who is currently organizing a hackathon with the goal of merging business and tech. Hackathons are usually focused only on technical skills, but ignore the importance of, for instance, market research and a business model.

Therefore, we are hosting a hackathon where tech and non-tech people are equally valued, as well as hosting workshops during the weekend for the hackers and open to the public, to help develop necessary skills.

Our primary target is students, and we are seeking partners/sponsors and collaborators. We also need a few mentors and judges.

The hackathon will happen on the 2nd and 3rd of March at Bush House, KCL. Please let me know if you have any interest in collaborating or know someone who would.

Kind regards,

Yakko ([hidden email]