London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Sam Cooper
Sam Cooper (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)

Hi All,

Hope it is okay to post this!

I wanted to share with you a breakfast networking event targeted for startups coming up on Tuesday, 17 July from 6:45 -9 am.

This event is being held by BNI Holborn, and you can find more information on the Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

Here are the details:

  • Location: Sway Bar, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5BX (closest tube is Holborn)
  • Time: Arrive for 6:45 am, networking takes place from 6:45-7am, and meeting starts sharply at 7:00 am, and finishes at 8:30 am. Open networking until 9am.
  • How to prepare:
    • Bring around 30-40 business cards, as you will be able to pass these around during your visit
    • Breakfast is included, including coffee, tea, juice and water.
    • Be prepared to stand up, introduce yourself to everyone and share who and what you are looking to connect with. You will have 50-60 seconds to share information, and you will do this after all of our members have presented so you will have a sense of what to do.
  • To register and pay in advance: please go to our Eventbrite page and pay: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

I know it is early, but a great way to network and make some connections before your day starts!

Best,

Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Sam Cooper from London OpenCoffee Meetup.