London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Secure your investment with IA Digital Product Concepting 12-milestone Process"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Secure your investment with IA Digital Product Concepting 12-milestone Process"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Ivan Trajkovic
Ivan Trajkovic (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Secure your investment with IA Digital Product Concepting 12-milestone Process

Hey guys,

I've been active in this group for years until I got so preoccupied with work that I totally forgot about it.

I'd assume majority of you is new here, so I will briefly introduce myself. I am Ivan Trajkovic. I am founder of Ivan Agency, a consulting firm for digital product concepting, innovation and execution. I am also founder of a consulting firm for software engineering Engineers Ltd and an in-house digital production studio Engineers London Limited.

I partner with entrepreneurs, startups and established brands to envision and enhance their digital power through innovation of existing and creation of new digital products for Mobile, Wearables, OTT, Web, Emerging Tech, IoT and AR/VR.

Realizing a realistic market need for advisory services in IT industry, my companies focus on all phases of digital product lifecycle - from idea to execution and continuous innovation.

Considering you are all primarily running startups, I would like to invite you to view my latest episode on YouTube named "Secure your investment with IA Digital Product Concepting 12-milestone Process": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEEf72ITW-g&t=1080s

New episode comes out today, so stay tuned.

If you'd like to reach me personally, please do not reply to this email as I very rarely check it. Best way to reach me is via [hidden email]

All the best!
Ivan Trajkovic

Engineers Ltd, Founder & CEO
enginee.rs

Ivan Agency Ltd, Founder & CEO

Engineers London Limited, Founder & CEO

+44 20 8144 2991 | +381 60 0101 610 | skype: ivan.trajkovic

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
Engineers London Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 9263965. Registered office: c/o Redfern Legal LLP, 7 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 8PS, United Kingdom.