London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPECIAL PRICE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPECIAL PRICE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Sam Cooper
Sam Cooper (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
SPECIAL PRICE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)

Hi All,

I wanted to share that there is a special discounted price for the first 15 people to register for next week’s event – 12.50 + vat.

Details on how to access this price below (under register and pay). We hope this makes it more accessible and we hope to see you there!

BNI Holborn Momentum Day: BNI for Startups on Tuesday, 17 July

  • What: This event will be focused on helping startups in London find referrals, and make connections to benefit their business. This is open to all types of companies within any industry.
  • Location: Sway Bar, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5BX (closest tube is Holborn)
  • Time: Arrive for 6:45 am, networking takes place from 6:45-7am, and meeting starts sharply at 7:00 am, and finishes at 8:30 am. Visitors will join a visitor orientation, which ends by 8:45 am. Open networking continues until 9:00 am.
  • How to prepare:
    • Bring around 30-40 business cards, as you will be able to pass these around during your visit
    • Breakfast is included, including coffee, tea, juice and water.
    • Be prepared to stand up, introduce yourself to everyone and share who and what you are looking to connect with. You will have 50-60 seconds to share information, and you will do this after all of our members have presented so you will have a sense of what to do.
  • To register and pay in advance: please go to our Eventbrite page and pay: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

o    For LondonOpenCoffee, we have a special discounted ticket for £12.50 + vat. To access this special ticket, select “Tickets” then “Enter Promotional Code”. You will then see access to the promotion. The code is: BNILOC2018

Best,
Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

I wanted to share with you a breakfast networking event targeted for startups coming up on Tuesday, 17 July from 6:45 -9 am.

This event is being held by BNI Holborn, and you can find more information on the Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

Here are the details:

  • Location: Sway Bar, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5BX (closest tube is Holborn)
  • Time: Arrive for 6:45 am, networking takes place from 6:45-7am, and meeting starts sharply at 7:00 am, and finishes at 8:30 am. Open networking until 9am.
  • How to prepare:
    • Bring around 30-40 business cards, as you will be able to pass these around during your visit
    • Breakfast is included, including coffee, tea, juice and water.
    • Be prepared to stand up, introduce yourself to everyone and share who and what you are looking to connect with. You will have 50-60 seconds to share information, and you will do this after all of our members have presented so you will have a sense of what to do.
  • To register and pay in advance: please go to our Eventbrite page and pay: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

I know it is early, but a great way to network and make some connections before your day starts!

Best,

Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPECIAL PRICE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Patrick Brando
Patrick Brando (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPECIAL PRICE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"
Thank you for the invitation Sam. Unfortunately, I will be out of the country the 17th. I hope I will have the pleasure of meeting you one day.

I will add here below my Company Profile and my data. Feel free to contact me anytime in order to explain you better our services.

Kind regards

_ ________________

Contractors of the Hospitality Industry

Patrick Brando

General Manager

UK Office: Suite 12A --, 8 Shepherd Market, London, W1J 7JY (United Kingdom)

UK ShowRoom: Unit 28 Northumberland Park Ind. Estate

76-78 Willoughby Lane London N17 0LY (United Kingdom

Manufacturing Site: 152, VIA ATERNO

66020 San Giovanni Teatino - CHIETI (ITALY)

(  +44 <a href="tel:(203)%20289-7747" value="+12032897747" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none">2032897747

(  <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%200304" value="+390854460304" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none">+39 085 4460304

F@x: <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%202196" value="+390854462196" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none">+39 085 4462196

È ITALY (PESCARA) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+39%20329%20498%208596" value="+393294988596" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none;font-weight:400">+39 329 4988596

È UK (LONDON) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+44%207581%20119920" value="+447581119920" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none;font-weight:400">+44 (0)7581119920

ÈUSA Mobile phone: <a href="tel:(407)%20545-6329" value="+14075456329" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(17,85,204);text-decoration:none;font-weight:400">+1 407 545 6329

*    [hidden email]

* [hidden email]

ü www.horecachairs.co.uk

ü www.barcounterdesign.com

ü www.bd-technology.co.uk

ü www.horecainvestments.com

ü www.horecacademy.com

Our best kitchen product:

https://www.charcoalgrillluxe.com/

http://www.facebook.com/braden.italian.designers

This is a video presentation of our company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylafJvHso0

You can easily download our brochures from these links:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_6641a740099c40e788641ce864e8bd2c.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_ed737a91eb8f40d082e1040d15fec8a3.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_dca78904630143b29cb97ce9b2e57dec.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_196700c46c3e48b499cc9ccc08953327.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_795b79244e66455998a005fe9fe7ca36.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_46bdc123cc4f4c6597e9f68255e18822.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_4b6c1fdf7e1844e8a159c0d199756125.pdf

This e-mail and any attachment are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

P Before printing, think of the environment

COMPANY PROFILE:

Hope this mail find you well and in good spirit. I would like to take 5 minutes of your time to briefly introduce to you our Group Companies.

We are specialized in designing and manufacturing furniture and equipment for the hospitality industry. Our team was born by people with more than thirty-year experiences in the commercial interior design and we work world wide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylafJvHso0

We manufacture technology and refrigeration for restaurants, bars and horeca businesses in general. We work hand by hand with the best designers or we manufacture after their designs. You can see more on our website and brochures below:

http://www.barcounterdesign.com/#!portfolio/c158d

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_46bdc123cc4f4c6597e9f68255e18822.pdf

We are specialized in working high tech materials such as corian and doing complex projects

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_4b6c1fdf7e1844e8a159c0d199756125.pdf

We have another company (www.horecachairs.co.uk) where we take care of seating for the hospitality industry and bedroom solutions for hotels  where you can see some examples on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxUJl-0MFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-3WU7dotg&nohtml5=False

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_dca78904630143b29cb97ce9b2e57dec.pdf

We also work on special bespoke projects such as our microbars concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l57m7zu4TKs

With Patos Company we design and refurbish entire projects of hotels and restaurants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CsByWZU1ZE

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_55d92cc7555e4569923736afb75e1864.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxJWUkhO44

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_598be24440ff471cbc8c9df985029ff0.pdf

and we have a company (http://www.bd-technology.co.uk/#!about1/cj92) where we take care of manufacturing food&drink refrigeration and professional commercial equipment such as our charcoal grills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21yFCCCG6Hw

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_196700c46c3e48b499cc9ccc08953327.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_795b79244e66455998a005fe9fe7ca36.pdf

I am sure that we can offer you very competitive prices and services and I am confident that you won’t be disappointed by it.

Most of our customers are happy and satisfied about our work and services:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4sJDVafxK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PgSt_tRAig

To that extent I look forward to arranging a meeting with you or a call in order to explain better about our products range and services. Feel free to contact me anytime I do speak English, Spanish, French and Italian.

Kind regards