London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPACES STILL AVAILABLE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "SPACES STILL AVAILABLE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Sam Cooper
Sam Cooper (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
SPACES STILL AVAILABLE: Startup networking event - 17 July (breakfast)

Hi All,

Spaces for the discounted price are still available for TOMORROW’s breakfast networking event, hope to see you there!

***

There is a special discounted price for the first 15 people to register for next week’s event – 12.50 + vat.

Details on how to access this price below (under register and pay). We hope this makes it more accessible and we hope to see you there!

BNI Holborn Momentum Day: BNI for Startups on Tuesday, 17 July

  • What: This event will be focused on helping startups in London find referrals, and make connections to benefit their business. This is open to all types of companies within any industry.
  • Location: Sway Bar, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5BX (closest tube is Holborn)
  • Time: Arrive for 6:45 am, networking takes place from 6:45-7am, and meeting starts sharply at 7:00 am, and finishes at 8:30 am. Visitors will join a visitor orientation, which ends by 8:45 am. Open networking continues until 9:00 am.
  • How to prepare:
    • Bring around 30-40 business cards, as you will be able to pass these around during your visit
    • Breakfast is included, including coffee, tea, juice and water.
    • Be prepared to stand up, introduce yourself to everyone and share who and what you are looking to connect with. You will have 50-60 seconds to share information, and you will do this after all of our members have presented so you will have a sense of what to do.
  • To register and pay in advance: please go to our Eventbrite page and pay: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037
    • For LondonOpenCoffee, we have a special discounted ticket for £12.50 + vat. To access this special ticket, select “Tickets” then “Enter Promotional Code”. You will then see access to the promotion. The code is: BNILOC2018

Best,
Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

I wanted to share with you a breakfast networking event targeted for startups coming up on Tuesday, 17 July from 6:45 -9 am.

This event is being held by BNI Holborn, and you can find more information on the Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

Here are the details:

  • Location: Sway Bar, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5BX (closest tube is Holborn)
  • Time: Arrive for 6:45 am, networking takes place from 6:45-7am, and meeting starts sharply at 7:00 am, and finishes at 8:30 am. Open networking until 9am.
  • How to prepare:
    • Bring around 30-40 business cards, as you will be able to pass these around during your visit
    • Breakfast is included, including coffee, tea, juice and water.
    • Be prepared to stand up, introduce yourself to everyone and share who and what you are looking to connect with. You will have 50-60 seconds to share information, and you will do this after all of our members have presented so you will have a sense of what to do.
  • To register and pay in advance: please go to our Eventbrite page and pay: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bni-holborn-momentum-day-tickets-47428539037

I know it is early, but a great way to network and make some connections before your day starts!