London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] ACCOUNTANCY"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] ACCOUNTANCY"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Tajinder Pal Singh
Tajinder Pal Singh (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] ACCOUNTANCY
Hi Noah,

Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs. I hope I'll be able to help you with your accountancy and tax requirements.

Thanks

Tajinder
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse any typos.