London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Re: FinTech Startup Transforms Refugees Into Entrepreneurs"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Re: FinTech Startup Transforms Refugees Into Entrepreneurs"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Zulfiqar Deo
Zulfiqar Deo (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: FinTech Startup Transforms Refugees Into Entrepreneurs
Hi

This is an article about the BizGees project in the SEE-Change magazine. t I am working on.  We are transforming refugees onto entrepreneurs.

Be great to have your feedback on our use of fintech and approach to building the business.

Zufi
CoFounder