London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Pitches & Panelists"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Pitches & Panelists"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Zee
Zee (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Pitches & Panelists
Good morning all,
We are looking for 10 flash pitches to kick off the event next Tuesday 9th October, as we love to support the whole startup ecosystem...Fintech [Hot topic] Zero to 1M Customers 9th October https://bit.ly/2Iwpdy1 We have some titans of Fintech, Investment & Proptech speaking @eToro @PensionBee @Canopy.rent...

Also a shoutout for our last event of the year for Predictions for 2019 panellists cross-sector end of November.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Kindest regards,
Zee