London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Part Time CTO"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Part Time CTO"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Mark Stille
Mark Stille (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Part Time CTO

Hi Guys,

I’m the CTO of a tech start up, 12 months from revenue.

I also do a day a week as CTO for an established business in Central London, but they’ve moved and I can’t get to them without problems. Does anyone know anyone who needs tech management help for 1 day a week in Central/West London? I’ve been helping them for 8 years and will be sorry to leave, but I don’t have much choice.

I’m a computer department in a box, I do everything including web sites, network management, hardware configuration, product selection and supplier management.

I’d be grateful for your help or some pointers where I can get a part-time position.

Best wishes

Mark Stille