London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Open Coffee Meet-ups"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Open Coffee Meet-ups"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Laura Salisbury (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Open Coffee Meet-ups
Hello all,

Very sorry not to make it again yesterday. I was just about to go out the door on my bicycle and the heavens opened. I got soak twice the day before.

Also sorry these are being suspended. I do hope it is only temporarily. Would be great if this group could kick-start again.

Have a good weekend all.
Laura

l a u r a   s a l i s b u r y   g r a p h i c   d e s i g n

T   +44 (0)7805 600579