London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "New project and risk management platform, Project managers and companies wanted to trial the platform."

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "New project and risk management platform, Project managers and companies wanted to trial the platform."

Erin (Meetup)
Meetup
ross moran (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
New project and risk management platform, Project managers and companies wanted to trial the platform.
Hi All,

I've recently been advising on a new project management platform and as with all things the real litmus test is when people start to use the product.

It doesn't matter if you manage 1 project on an ad hoc basis or 100 full time there is always room to improve and reduce risks.

The platform is called Vompt and the website is: http://www.vompt.com

The platform is free and there is no limit on the number of projects or team members that can be involved.

I'd appreciate if a few people had a look and could provide me with feedback.

Thanks

Best
Ross