London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "New Meetup: London Founders Lab"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "New Meetup: London Founders Lab"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Neelendra Nath
Neelendra Nath (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
New Meetup: London Founders Lab
Hi LOCers,

We have started a new meetup group focussed at workshop, masterclasses and networking for new founders, pre - idea and idea stage entrepreneurs, freelance traders and 'would be preneurs'.

We have a series of meetups and events planned in coming months. If you fall in to those category, on verge of getting in to your start up or generally interested in the space please join in!

You can  heck out London Founders' Lab http://meetu.ps/c/3YCR3/bNLzl/d on Meetup.

We are open for partners/sponsors/co-organizers for our events. If you would like to know more don't hesitate to get in touch. You can write to me at <[hidden email]>

Best,
Neel

Neelendra Nath | Founder & CEO

Innovitas | www.innovitas.co | Kemp House, 160 City Road, WC1V 2NX London | +44 7552 762 753

London | Delhi | Auckland

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is intended only for the named recipients above. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.

The recipient acknowledges that Innovitas is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Innovitas. Innovitas accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Neelendra Nath from London OpenCoffee Meetup.