London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Networking event 26th Nov 2019 - 6:30 PM Onwards - Rack & Tenter Moorgate"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Networking event 26th Nov 2019 - 6:30 PM Onwards - Rack & Tenter Moorgate"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Randeep Singh (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Networking event 26th Nov 2019 - 6:30 PM Onwards - Rack & Tenter Moorgate
abc
Hi Everyone

We are looking forward to see you today evening for our networking event.It's an opportunity for IT contractors like us to come, meet other contractors and discuss about the latest trends in IT contracting.

We will be in the conservatory area towards left side of the reception.In case you have problem locating us please call me on the number 07930929018.

At present we got 15 sign ups from eventbrite and 8 sign ups from meetup.
Don't worry about the weather if you come out from Moorgate Underground station venue is just next to it.

Please share/like this event post on Social Media and help us to reach more members.

Please add me to your Linked In network to help me grow my network.Look forward to see you please upload your cv on My CV Tracker if you are looking for next contract/gig. I will connect you with few interesting opportunities in my network.

Best Regards
Randeep Singh
Phone: 07930929018