London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Iqbal V Gandham (Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Meetup for OC
Hi

We will not be hosting anymore physical meetups until we find a new location. We also to decide if they have value anymore.

Open for feedback.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Zulfiqar Deo (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"
Be great to see a complete overall - what we were doing 10 years ago was cutting edge.  Now we need to have a rethink and reorganise ourselves for the next 10 years.

Hope this helps.
Zufi

PS we are looking to boost our traffic at arts4refugees - anyone interested  is working with us please drop me a note.  Thought it would save me sending out another email :)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 14:29, Iqbal V Gandham (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meetup
Iqbal V Gandham (Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Meetup for OC
Hi

We will not be hosting anymore physical meetups until we find a new location. We also to decide if they have value anymore.

Open for feedback.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Zulfiqar Deo (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Meetup for OC"
hate tech :)

I meant a complete overhaul !