London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Seweryn
Seweryn (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Join the Feebuster Community!

Hi all,

Feebuster (https://feebuster.co) is one app to manage all your subscriptions and automate the process to find the best deals. Our community is an ever-growing group of people who share an interest in Feebuster and want to engage with one another and share their experiences while gaining access to the latest Feebuster news.

When you join our community, you’ll be able to:

- Find out more about Feebuster and how it can help you track your online payments and save money

- Get instant access to the latest news and updates about Feebuster

- Interact with other users of Feebuster

- Share your thoughts, ideas and feedback on Feebuster

- Participate in group surveys relating to Feebuster

- Test out beta versions and contribute to improving the Feebuster app

Help us spread the world and visit our Facebook group page to join the Feebuster Community: https://goo.gl/AhcQYZ

Best Regards,

Seweryn Bidolach

Founder & CEO

https://feebuster.co

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Laurence
Laurence (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

It might be a good idea, however, until you have completed this process FCA Authorisation, I suggest you do not promote to a wider audience?

Laurence

CA Authorisation

We are working actively to be regulated by FCA to give you the full comfort of financial data sharing. If you wouldn't like to share your data in this stage you can send us only your recurring expenses and we will find you savings.

On 03/10/2018 09:15, Seweryn (Meetup) wrote:
[...]

Hi Laurence,

I'm in close contact with FCA and we are taking with them which approach is the best for us. We are still working on a 'proof of concept' and FCA suggested us that on this stage is the best to operate under agent model from our open banking API. There is no problem with the promotion as we give you option for demo purpose. In meantime, there isn't any other way with user acquisition if we want to convince investors.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Best,

Seweryn

[...]

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Laurence
Laurence (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

In meantime, there isn't any other way with user acquisition if we want to convince investors.

So it is all about investors, rather than providing a useful app.

Well in the words of Dragons Den: I am out.

Laurence

On 03/10/2018 09:39, Seweryn (Meetup) wrote:
[...]

No Laurence, You've understood me wrong. It was one example but an app is not dedicated to investors. We need more users to learn from them and make changes in an app which will be useful for them and this is the main reason why we need Feebuster Community. Of course, if you want to fill a wallet of big cats you can use their app but we believe that Feebuster is different and concentrate on customer wallet than on corporations.

Seweryn ;)

Laurence (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join the Feebuster Community!"

In meantime, there isn't any other way with user acquisition if we want to convince investors.

So it is all about investors, rather than providing a useful app.

Well in the words of Dragons Den: I am out.

Laurence

On 03/10/2018 09:39, Seweryn (Meetup) wrote:

Obraz usunięty przez nadawcę. Meetup

Obraz usunięty przez nadawcę. Seweryn

[...]

Obraz usunięty przez nadawcę. iPhone App StoreObraz usunięty przez nadawcę. Google Play