London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join our AMA with Itamar Lesuisse - Co-Founder of Argent on 20th November"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Join our AMA with Itamar Lesuisse - Co-Founder of Argent on 20th November"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
TMRW (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Join our AMA with Itamar Lesuisse - Co-Founder of Argent on 20th November
Join us at TMRW, Croydon as we welcome one of London's most dynamic entrepreneurs for our no-BS “Ask Me Anything” session on 20th November at 7pm.

Itamar Lesuisse is the CEO & co-Founder of Argent, building the Monzo of cryptocurrency.

He was previously the co-founder and CEO of Peak, the leading mobile cognitive training service with over 50m users. Peak was acquired by Lagardere in 2016.

Prior to Peak, Itamar worked at Visa where he managed the development of V.me, Visa's ePayment solutions, Amazon and BCG.

Specialties: blockchain, startups, product development, customer acquisition, strategy

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tmrw-ask-me-anything-session-itamar-lesuisse-co-founder-at-argent-tickets-73417984167

Free Admission. Food & Drink provided.

See you there,
Suzanne