London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Help needed on concept testing "

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Help needed on concept testing "

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Member ID: #196918421 (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Help needed on concept testing
Hi OC'ers

Happy New Year! I'm doing some concept testing on one of my potential new products and would like to get your feedback. Things I'm looking to get feedback on are:
  1. Does the initial website capture your attention?
  2. Based on the content, would you progress to the next step?
  3. If not, what would you recommend be changed to be appealing?
If you're able to help out reply back to let me know and I'll send over more details.

Thanks,
Aghi

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup, organized by David.

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.