London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "HIV Stigma"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "HIV Stigma"

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Steve Karmeinsky (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

HIV Stigma

------------

A team from Brighton is looking to eradicate HIV stigma and are looking to connect with entrepreneurs who might be affect or could help.

https://www.brighton.ac.uk/about-us/news-and-events/news/2018/05-31-vending-machine-for-hiv-testing-kits-wins-national-award.aspx

Do contact the team in Brighton (Dr Peralta) directly.

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

------------

Link for Steve Karmeinsky: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/

Link for London OpenCoffee Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/?_af_cid=londonocc&_af=chapter

-------

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/), organized by Iqbal V Gandham (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/3829918/).

Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Block message sender. (https://www.meetup.com/members/8276455/)

Visit your account page (https://www.meetup.com/account/) to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Meetup, Inc. (https://www.meetup.com/), POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "HIV Stigma"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
karen scarles
karen scarles (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "HIV Stigma"
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "HIV Stigma" I'll be away from my desk from Monday 9th July - Monday 16th July , with very limited access to phone and email. If your message is urgent, please send me a text to 07940 818168, and I will respond as soon as possible.  Thank you. Karen