London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Government of India : All Religious conversion should be done in front of Sub DIvisional Magistrate, under oath"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Government of India : All Religious conversion should be done in front of Sub DIvisional Magistrate, under oath"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Charlie Norton
Charlie Norton (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Government of India : All Religious conversion should be done in front of Sub DIvisional Magistrate, under oath"

I’m currently out of the office until the 28th August. I will reply to your email as soon as possible.

For service enquires please contact:

[hidden email]

For anything account management related please contact:

[hidden email]

Many Thanks,

Charlie Norton