London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Fwd: Union Meeting Rooms!"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Fwd: Union Meeting Rooms!"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Raquel Dobson
Raquel Dobson (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Fwd: Union Meeting Rooms!
Sharing in case of interest to anyone...

Sent whilst on the move...there may be errors...

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Union Club <[hidden email]>
Subject: Union Meeting Rooms!

Union Meeting Rooms!
Union Meeting Rooms... Read this online

Reception: 0207 437 4002
Table reservations: [hidden email]

LAST ORDERS
Kitchen:10.45 pm
(or 11 if you call ahead)
 Bar: Midnight

MEETING ROOMS !

Summer is nearly behind us and it's been like a spaghetti western on a funeral day here at our normally jolly club!

We're lonely here at Union Towers and invite all members to use our meeting rooms for the remainder of this month at a banging discount (50% off 'innit).

We now have a suite of four different meeting rooms and all are available on foolishly competitive members rates.

Full food and drink service is available and we have delegate day packages available to include breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee.

VIEW PACKAGE

Wide screens and good old fashioned flip charts available!

Speak to Alice or any of our sales team on 0207 734 4113
or contact us at [hidden email]

LIbrary Room £30 per hour
(Up to 10 persons)
[hidden email]
Writer's Room £40 per hour
(Up to 6 persons)
[hidden email]
The Channing Room £50 per hour
(up to 20 persons)
[hidden email]
The Bellville Room £25 per hour
(up to 4 persons)
[hidden email]

‘Thank you for choosing the Union’
www.unionclub.co.uk

Copyright © 2018 Union Club, All rights reserved.
Union Club, 50 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D 4EQ. Tel: 020 7734 4113
unsubscribe