London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Eman Refaat
Eman Refaat (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Freelancing Salesman or Business development
Hi All,

I need freelancing salesman for tech company. If anyone interested or have recommendation, I will be happy to contact me at ( [hidden email] ).

Thanks in advance,

--
Eman Refaat,

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Eman Refaat from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Paul Sullivan
Paul Sullivan (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"
Hi Eman,

https://www.commissioncrowd.com/ check these guys out, could be a better fit

Best

Regards

Paul Sullivan

CEO and Founder

0203 637 4426

3-5 Bleeding Heart Yard
London EC1N 8JS

Official UK Drift Partner - Chatbot Developer

Let's have a chat .... book me here or call me, text or Whatsapp +44 07811 351 242

Winner Best Inbound Marketing Agency London 2017 - Marketing, PR & Design Awards
Winner Best Mental Health Services Campaign 2017 - Marketing, PR & Design Awards

This email transmission including any attachments is confidential and may also contain information that is legally privileged and copyright material. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please promptly inform us by reply email and then delete the email and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any way the information in the email. If you are not the intended recipient of this email transmission, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this email transmission, or action taken in reliance on this email transmission, is unauthorised, prohibited and may be unlawful. There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. It may be a private communication and, if so, does not represent the views of Paul Sullivan Marketing Limited or its management. If it is a private communication, care should be taken in opening it to ensure that undue offence is not given.

On 25 June 2018 at 12:34, Eman Refaat (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meetup
Eman Refaat
Eman Refaat (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Freelancing Salesman or Business development
Hi All,

I need freelancing salesman for tech company. If anyone interested or have recommendation, I will be happy to contact me at ( [hidden email] ).

Thanks in advance,

--
Eman Refaat,

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Eman Refaat from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Paul Sullivan from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Eman Refaat
Eman Refaat (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"
Hi Paul,
Thanks so much, for your help.

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 12:41 pm, Paul Sullivan (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Chief Executive Officer

El Sheikh Zayid, 6th of October, Egypt
11, Section 2, District 10.
P.O. Box 12588 El Sheikh Zayid
Mobile : +20 (11) 1450 9218 / +44 7988525837
Email : [hidden email]
visit our website: http://www.tagipedia.com

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Eman Refaat from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Paul Sullivan
Paul Sullivan (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Freelancing Salesman or Business development"
No worries, glad to be of help

Regards

Paul Sullivan

CEO and Founder

0203 637 4426

3-5 Bleeding Heart Yard
London EC1N 8JS

Official UK Drift Partner - Chatbot Developer

Let's have a chat .... book me here or call me, text or Whatsapp +44 0773 007 6 007