London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Founders' Round Table #4 on 17th October at We Work, Chancery Lane"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Founders' Round Table #4 on 17th October at We Work, Chancery Lane"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Neelendra Nath (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Founders' Round Table #4 on 17th October at We Work, Chancery Lane
Hello LOC'ers,

Pleased to invite you to our next round table on the Wednesday,  October 17 at We Work, Chancery Lane - The Cursitor.

Upcoming round table is the 4th in the series of 11 meetups in London.  The theme of the round table is 'Product Development: Idea to MVP' and we hope to have a good mix of founders and enablers for an engaging discussion. We are also likely to have some peer pitching on the day.

I am also happy to share with you that over past one month we have hosted successful round tables in India and New Zealand as well. Now we are in process to connect more countries and also building up opportunities for cross country networking for our members.

Please RSVP here for the event and confirm your spot on Eventbrite.

Date: 17th October 2018
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Venue: WeWork, Chancery Lane - The Cursitor, 38 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1EN

Hope to see you on Wednesday, 17th October! if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Best,

Neel

Neelendra Nath | Founder & CEO

Innovitas | www.innovitas.co | Kemp House, 160 City Road, WC1V 2NX London | +44 7552 762 753

London | Delhi | Auckland

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is intended only for the named recipients above. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.

The recipient acknowledges that Innovitas is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Innovitas. Innovitas accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.